Monday, July 11, 2005

Signs And Wonders Evangelism

I felt lead to write about signs and wonders evangelism this week. Signs and wonders evangelism is more caught than taught. Just the other day a friend and I were at the park. I don't think he was really that excited about being there, but then he got bit by the evangelism bug. Why? Because we came upon a few people playing their guitars and drinking beer. We gave them a few sodas and they thanked us.

They began to play a song. The woman sang and the Spirit of prophecy fell upon her.

1Sa 10:10 And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them.

1Sa 10:11 And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What [is] this [that] is come unto the son of Kish? [Is] Saul also among the prophets?

She began to sing about America opening up her gates. The presence of God was so strong. It was such a sweet, and peaceful presence. That was a sign and a wonder. I got home that night and I noticed gold dust on my feet. At first I thought I must have stepped into some glitter or something. Even though there was no glitter around. Glitter isn't just something I keep around the house. I woke up the next morning and my hands were covered in gold dust. I then went and visited my aunt and began to prophecy. My hands were once again covered in gold. That's wonderful, but I am believing God for more than that. I want to see some gold bars! Could you imagine how blessed ministries could be if we started manifesting gold bars! God has often provided in unusual ways and I feel like we are going to see God provide in those ways.

Mat 17:27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Mar 6:37 He answered and said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they say unto him, Shall we go and buy two hundred pennyworth of bread, and give them to eat?

Mar 6:38 He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.

Mar 6:39 And he commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the green grass.
Mar 6:40 And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.

Mar 6:41 And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave [them] to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.

Mar 6:42 And they did all eat, and were filled.

Mar 6:43 And they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments, and of the fishes.

Mar 6:44 And they that did eat of the loaves were about five thousand men.

Jhn 2:7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

Jhn 2:8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare [it].

Jhn 2:9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,

Jhn 2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: [but] thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Jhn 2:11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.


Everything you need is already within you. Do you know why God said to desire spiritual gifts especially that you my prophesy? It isn't so you can speak a personal prophecy over someone else. Although that is great and part of the prophetic anointing. It is to release the destiny within you. You see your destiny or calling in the Kingdom realm and then you manifest the Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Now, back to the signs and wonders. One day I was eating in a gyro restaurant and two homeless men came into the restaurant. One of the men looked at me and said "I see Jesus. I see Jesus!" The man than gave his life to the Lord.

Another time I was at a park in New Mexico and the Spirit of God fell and people began to shake under the power of God. I remember this one girl in particular. She was shaking and crying. She said "Who is this? Who is this that I feel?" I told her it was Jesus. She then said, "What must I do to be saved?"

I have had many other encounters as well. Now, how do we stir it up. Here are some of the tips that I have learned.

1) Soak - Soak in God's presence. Just relax in Him. You will began to not only be filled, but overflowing. Just gaze upon Him, think of Him. Meditate upon Him. Do this in a public place like a restaurant and see what happens. Just began to think of Jesus. Maybe softly whisper His name.

2) Impartation - Began to sit under other anointed people operating in these kinds of things. Go to conferences, listen to them on tape and CD, serve in their ministries, and give to them. You can find a variety of resources at www.elijahlist.com

3) Give - Once you receive something give it away. Constantly give and empty yourself so you can be filled with greater measure.

4) Word - Declare the word through declaration prophecy or proclaiming and declaring the word out of the bible. It is important to begin to know God as you declare from the word. Don't do it as a religious ritual, but begin to know Him as healer. Know Him as love. Know Him as peace. He feels different in each of these reevaluations of Him. Just meditate on Him. Think of Him. Be quite in His presence. Let Him fill you with his love. Allow Him to love on you and speak to you.

5) Stay In You Wilderness Experience Until It Is Over - There are times when we go through wilderness experiences and we want to run. Because it gets really hot in the desert! But these times are for our good. If you stay through the whole season the next season is promotion. So, press through. You will know when the season changes. You can also make this season longer or shorter depending on your choices. So be obedient and choose life.

6) Press Through - Continue to pray and seek until you get an answer. If you pray for someone without a leg and the leg doesn't grow back then find someone missing two legs and pray for them. If you pray for 10 and they are not healed, then pray for 100. If you step out 200 times in the next year you will see healings and salvations. I believe if you make an effort to step out 1,000 times then you will see miracles that will blow you away!

People Encouraged By Newsletter:

Great encouraging word, short, simple, sweet and Loaded with the Holy
Spirit.Testify to all walks of life!
Keep up the great God work son of God!!!
Scotti Coles Canada

I just checked out your website and your mailing list: its fantastic stuff man! keep doing what you're doing. i'm encouraged!
Eric C Singapore

Praise Report:

God gets all the glory. Last week Amy Smith was rushed to the hospital. She had a blood clot in her eye. The doctors said she should have been dead, and the only way they can describe her being alive is a miracle!

Prayer: Lord Jesus I lift up everyone reading this newsletter. I release their destiny in the name of Jesus. I impart signs and wonders. I ask for signs and wonders to follow those who believe. I speak an abundance of grace and favor. I ask for favor with countries. I open the doors of financial blessing. I ask for healings and miracles. I speak to cancer and I command it to go in the name of Jesus! I speak to arthritis and I command it to go. Be healed in Jesus name. I speak life. Life. Life. Health. Health. Health. Stir up the fire within you. I speak health and wholeness into you in the name of Jesus.

Thanks for your prayers and donations. Please send all prayer request to ringofwarriorprayer@yahoo.com Thanks for your generous support.

If you have been blessed by this newsletter and would like to invest in souls. Please donate to me through paypal at this email address fries1973@hotmail.com

Make checks and money orders out to Kevin Frasure and send to the following address:

Kevin Frasure
C/O Provision International
P.O. Box 330061
Nashville, TN 37203

God Bless You, Kevin
May you soar like an Eagle and all your dreams come true.