Monday, August 01, 2005

The Song Of The Lord

7/18/2005
Things has really been stirred up this week. Intense warfare. So, please keep me in your prayers. But it just lets me know that we are making progress against the enemy. Some wonderful encounters occurred. An on fire mission team came and visited us from Florida. So, the streets were invaded with like 30 people. They enjoyed the streets so much they wanted to go out to the streets again, and they did that night with excellent results, many lives were touched.

The enemy had a direct attack on me and I felt darkness began to surround me, and try to push me down. I sang the spontaneous song of the Lord and the prison of darkness shook and the presence of the Lord came in.

Act 16:25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Act 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

The song of the Lord is powerful. It has the power to liberate people and to break chains that bind and attempt to pull people down. The song of the Lord brings deliverance and even salvation.


Act 16:29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

This happened one night when some friends and I were worshipping God in a park. Some people came up to us and asked "What must I do to be saved?" Well, actually they said "Who is this and how can I know Him?"

There is power in singing the spontaneous song of the Lord. The song maybe a hymn, a psalm, or a prophetic song that the Lord just gives you. If you feel darkness come against you. You don't have to take it. Just sing the song of the Lord and allow joy to fill your hearts.

For those of you who has never sang a song of the Lord, here are a few simple prophetic songs God gave me. Just begin to declare or sing them and you may begin to flow in your own song as the Spirit of prophesy falls upon you.

Another thing to do to get the song of the Lord pumping through you is to sing or read the psalms or hymns out loud and with authority. A drum beat can help as well.

I hear the Lion of Judah.
I hear the roar of the Lord.
I hear the Lion of Judah.
I hear the song of war!

I hear the Lion of Judah.
I hear the roar of the Lord.
I hear the Lion of Judah.
I hear the song of war!

Hear Him roar. Hear Him roar. Hear the roar of the Lord. Hear the roar of the Lord!

Fly like an Eagle let the warrior arise.
Fly like an Eagle let the warrior arise.
Fly like an Eagle let the warrior arise.
Mighty warrior arise inside of me.
Mighty warrior arise inside of me.

Friday, January 21, 2005
A Song In The Night
A Song In The Night (Prophetic Song)
« on: January 16th, 2005, 4:16pm »
I sing a song to you in the night.
I sing a song to you in the night.
I see a light in you in the night.
I see a light in you in the night.
Although darkness seems to be all around.
And there seems to be no hope and no where to turn.
I see a light in you in the night.
I see a light in you in the night.
A light that will give hope.
A light that shines brighter than you know.
I sing a song to you in the night.
I sing a song to you in the night.
I see a light in you in the night.
I see a light in you in the night.
A light shinning through you in the night.
A light bringing hope and comfort through you in the night.
A light bringing healings to others in the night.
A light bringing hope to others in the night.
I see you shinning brightly in the night.
I see you shinning brightly in the night.
You have overcome and won the fight.
Your face shines with the glory of God in the night.
I sing a song to you in the night.
I sing a song to you in the night.
God Bless You. God loves you. Amen.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I ask you to release your fresh song into everyone reading this newsletter. I release songs of joy and passion. Songs of war and power. Songs of wisdom, council and fire. And I declare that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you. So, I say arise. Remove the grave clothes and arise. I speak life into your body. I speak life into the atmosphere I ask for the fresh song to flow on you and through you like a river. Bringing life to all of those around you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

We have authority from God all mighty.
And I declare you are blessed.
It's our inheritance.
Healing and prosperity.
And I declare you are blessed.
Nothing can separate you from the love of God.
Flowing inside of you.
Nothing can separate you from the love of God.
Flowing inside of you.
Let it flow.
Let it flow.
Let it flow.
Let the healing flow out of you.
Let the healing flow out of you.
Let it flow.

I am planning a mission trip. All donations has come in and God has given me favor. The only thing I need is a plane ticket by July 25. If you feel lead to donate to this please do so. I appreciate your support.

Thanks for your prayers and donations. Please send all prayer request to ringofwarriorprayer@yahoo.com Thanks for your generous support.

If you have been blessed by this newsletter and would like to invest in souls. Please donate to me through paypal at this email address fries1973@hotmail.com
God Bless You, Kevin
May you soar like an Eagle and all your dreams come true.


Also please continue to pray for Amy. She was rushed to the hospital today. She has been healed of blot clots and blindness, but has been having strokes, so please keep her in prayer. God Bless, Kevin

Aimee Semple McPherson

With God, I can do all things! But with God and you, and the people who you can interest, by the grace of God, we're gonna cover the world!


http://warriorsabode.blogspot.com