Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Year 2006 And Tennessee

THE YEAR 2006

I see this being a year of change. Many of you will let go of past pain, dreams and visions. I see them being replaced by new relationships, dreams and visions. For some of you God will resurrect an old dream, but it will be somewhat different than your original dream, vision or purpose.

It will have life and not death in it, and you will finally see it come to pass. Some of you will find yourself starting over. It will feel like all you have worked for was for nothing and you will find yourself starting over again in life. This may be because of a move, loss of job, change in weather, ministry, career, or office. etc...

It is important to not become bitter during this time and to fear God and keep his commandments.

Luk 10:27 And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Luk 10:28 And He said to him, "You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE."

Eph 3:19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

Ecc 12:13 The conclusion, when all has been heard, {is:} fear God and keep His commandments, because this {applies to} every person.

Ecc 12:14 For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil.

During this change there will be friends or things you can't take with you. Let them go. It's okay. God has other things in store for you. Better things.

I see some of you eating healthy in 2006 and this change of diet will heal you of some problems that you have been having due to diet and nothing else. I see the heavens being silent for some of you for a season and you will wonder what is wrong. Nothing is wrong. During this time you will make practical decisions that will be postive changes for you in the coming season.

I see the youth gone wild in America in 2006 and beyond. I see Christian youth and those with a youthful mind bringing change to Chrisitianity in America. I see a movement of love much like the 1960's and the Jesus Freak movement of the 1970's. I see fire and extreme youth crushing idols of hate that many in Christianity have bowed their knees too.

They are spontaneous, courageous, contagious and totally fearless. Thomasville Georgia has the potential of being one of the gathering places of this coming movement of love. I see churches being closed down because of their refusal to move with what the Spirit is doing in this hour.

I see sucide bombings happening on USA soil by the end of 2006 or 2007. I see a negative move among the teens in 2006.

PROPHETIC WORDS FOR TENNESSEE

MUFREESBORO

I see a coming revival of evangelism in Murfreesboro. The fire and glory of the Lord will hit in a mighty way. I see many well known prophets targeting this city for what God is going to do. I see God's Spirit falling in restaurants and businesses. I see college people being on fire for the Lord.

I see a mighty harvest in the projects. I see children's ministry. I see souls being saved daily. I see a move of God among the mentally challenged and the insane. God will heal them and transform them and use them in a mighty way.

SMYRNA

I see a mighty wave of healing coming to smryna. I also see Smyrna as a hidden place for prophets to gather.

NASHVILLE

The influence of Nashville is going to explode in 2006 or 2007. I see a prophetic stirring. I hear the words "May Day" I see people who are tired of being sick and tired and tired of what they see happening in their city. I see a movement of evangelism, but mostly prophetic and worship evangelism. I see worship evangelism having a huge impact on this city. I see the bowls of worship being poured out upon this city. Many, many colors of worship. I see the seeds of Graham growing and taking root. I see a mighty rushing wind moving in the project areas of Nashville. I see a strong wind of intimacy and worship. The worship will break many hardened hearts bringing people back to Jesus or bringing people to Jesus for the first time. I see a strange movement of prophetic evangelism.

I also hear the words "Mini Hollywood" Nashville will become a city of influence and the eyes of Hollywood will rest upon her. I see many Christian artist shaking the Hollywood system within and outside of the Studio system. I see gritty, edgy Christian films being shot in Nashville and the surrounding cities. I also see family films about love and faith being shot in Nashville and surrounding cities. I also see cartoons. Some celebrities will make Nashville their home and they will give their lives to Christ or come back to Him after moving to Nashville.

A Renaissance of the arts is being birthed in Nashville. It will shake Hollywood and the nations. Mindsets will be changed and strongholds will be broken. God is gathering his warriors of the arts in Nashville. His warriors, creators, and visionaries of film, music, screenwriting, dance, acting and art have come to gather in Nashville.

KNOXVILLE

I see an explosion of healing and prophetic evangelism. This city is really going to shine. I see open heavens and many visions, signs and wonders.

Please send all prayer request to Kingdomwarrior007@yahoo.com

If you have been blessed by this newsletter and would like to invest in souls. Please donate to me through paypal to this email address fries1973@hotmail.com

Make checks and money orders out to Kevin Frasure and send to the following address:

Kevin Frasure
Post Office Box 2075
Murfreesboro Tenn 37133-2075
USA

http://warriorsabode.blogspot.com