Monday, October 10, 2005

Vision

9/19/2005
Today I saw a vision in the Spirit. I saw dividing lines in the Spirit. I saw cities broken up by ministry lines. Everyone had their turf. I saw backbiting, jealously and competition with on another. I saw everyone wanting to be the king and no one wanted to be a servant. I then saw a movement of God. I don't know if it is this move or the move after this move. I then received a prophetic word.

For the Spirit of the Lord says: I will be king. I myself will tear down the strategies and plans that are not of me says the Lord. I will bring forth unity and the competition and immaturity of my people will come to an end. It is I who gave you the position and office you hold and yet you think it is of you. It is by my goodness and grace that I have given you these things. But yet the comparisons continue. I will send a fire to burn all of this out and I will see forth that my will is done! Anything that is not of me will fall and crumple to ground like dust. I am the KING of kings and the LORD of lords. I am issuing a call to walk where I lead and for those who continue to rebel. I will set you in the belly of a whale until you learn to listen and to obey.

My heart is to show love and mercy to my people. Spend time with me. Come away with me as I show you things to come as I ravish my love upon you and as I heal those areas of you that has been wounded and that hurts. I will crush your idols and I will exalt you in due time and due season. For it is my will to do so. I am the potter and you are the clay and I am forming my body to be beautiful each in it's proper place and part. I am bringing forth a wave of cleansing and healing to my body. Eat of me and walk with me and I will show you mercy. I will show you love.

PROPHETIC VISONS

I saw a young black child and dome of eagles. The dome was huge and the eagles were locked in cages. A huge eagle flew above the others. The black child could see. He had eyes that could see in the Spirit and he unlocked the prison doors. He said "Some of the eagles have been locked in prison because of religious guards and others have been locked in prison because they refuse to esteem others higher than themselves. They all try to fly to the high place on their own. They all want to be the head Eagle and refuse to esteem the others."

The black child then took me to a cave filled with great riches and pearls. The child told me that God wants to release finances upon his body but too many are too immature to handle them. They become filled with pride and think that financial gain is a means of godliness.

I then saw a desert of broken dreams, visions and mantles. The child told me that God wants to bless His people with a blessing more than they can contain but people have abandoned the promises so the promises has become dead, rusty and broken.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I ask you to release Kingdom dreams and visions now in the name of Jesus. I ask for each body part to know its place and for them to be filled with joy of being there. I ask for your perfect will in all who read this newsletter. I ask for your will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. I pray life. Life and more life. I pray for a release of all that the enemy has stolen. A release of health, dreams and visions. A release of relationships and wholeness. I speak health and blessing upon all. I speak finances. I speak the word of the Lord. Give us insight and foresight and the ability to hear in Jesus name. Amen.

MINISTRY NEEDS

The ministry vehicles we use for outreaches has broken down. We need $200 do have it fixed. If you feel lead to give to this please do so. It will be a big blessing to us and to those who we reach out to.

We also need other vehicles for outreaches and daily living as well. We could use cars, vans, SUV, and RV's. If you have any that is in great running conditions and you would like to donate. This would be a huge blessing. God Bless, Kevin

Thanks for your prayers and donations. Please send all prayer request to ringofwarriorprayer@yahoo.com Thanks for your generous support.

If you have been blessed by this newsletter and would like to invest in souls. Please donate to me through paypal to this email address fries1973@hotmail.com

Make checks and money orders out to Kevin Frasure send to the following address:

Kevin Frasure
Post Office Box 2075
Murfreesboro Tenn 37133-2075

God Bless You, Kevin
May you soar like an Eagle and all your dreams come true



God Bless, Kevin
http://warriorsabode.blogspot.com