Monday, October 10, 2005

Tongues

1 Corinthians 12:10
Still another person is given the ability to speak in tongues.

This week I felt like writing about the gift of tongues. I have spent hours in prayer using this gift and at times it has ignited other gifts like prophecy, word of knowledge, and word of wisdom. I remember a season of my life of speaking in tongues four to eight hours every day. Afterwards I could read people like a book. Tongues build up your inner man. You are also speaking mysterious of God.

1Cr 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

You can also prophesy or interpret your own tongues to hear what God said to you. So, it is good to do both.

1Cr 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

This is to be done in relationship with the Holy Spirit. I speak in tongues often because I enjoy it, not because I feel like I have to. If you rarely speak in tongues I don't want you to feel condemned. But it can become addictive if you press in and the things of this world become less and less important. If you want to speak in tongues or prophesy just ask God. And earnestly desire spiritual gifts and He will reward you.

PRAYER: Father God I ask you for a fresh filling of the Spirit of all who are reading this newsletter. I ask for all who want to speak in tongues or prophecy, do so now in the name of Jesus. I ask you Father to give them the desires of their hearts.

I pray that they begin to overflow with your Spirit. I speak freshness and life into them in the name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Christ over them. I speak health and life. For some of you who has never spoke in tongues, you are feeling a bubbling up in your belly. Let it flow. Let it out.

Jhn 4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:


Jhn 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life

Drink of the water from within. Don't be afraid. Drink. Drink. Come and drink. There are others who are feeling heat. Intense heat. Step into it. Some are being healed and others are about to speak in tongues. Let the fire out. Fire. Fire! Fire. Burn with passion for the Lord. Burn with passion! Some of you are seeing the color red. That is the passion of the Lord. Others are seeing flames or smelling smoke.

Let go of the pain. Let go of the past. Live in victory. You are an overcomer. Burn. Burn. Burn with the fire. The Spirit of prophesy is falling upon some of you. Speak the word of the Lord! Speak. Speak! Let it out. Let the word out. Speak out your future. Speak out your destiny. Speak of the coming shift. The shift coming upon the world. Spirit of Elijah come. Spirit of Elijah fall again. Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! Go, in the name of Jesus. Heal the sick, cast out devils, speak in tongues. Freely you have been given, now freely give.

I commission you as the missionary to your territory. Go and sin no more. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils, preach the good news. Now go! Go! Go! Go! Fight for it! Fight for your city. Fight for your destiny. Spirit of Elijah come! In Jesus name! Fight for your nation.

Psa 27:4 One [thing] have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.


Psa 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Please pray about the month of October. There will be many counsels and judgments in the heavenly realm. Pray for faith, hope and love. For God to have mercy. A shift is coming. The things I spoke about 2008 could come sooner if we humble ourselves and pray. God even now is calling forth prayer warriors. They are hidden away. They will fast, pray, proclaim and speak of the coming judgments and victories of the Lord. Pray against negative curses and strongholds over cites and nations. Pray for it to be replaced with love, blessing, mercy and a passion for Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen.

Prayer Time: Something fun you may try is that while speaking in tongues, speak the promises of God. Pick out a promise God has given to you and speak it out for 3-5 minutes and then speak in tongues for 3-5 minutes. Keep going back and forth and watch what happens. What may happen is that you will begin to feel an atomic bomb of prayer building up in you. When you can't contain it much longer let out. You will begin to speak the word of the Lord, or go into intercession, or something. Now, let your bomb out.

Thanks for your prayers and donations. Please send all prayer request to ringofwarriorprayer@yahoo.com Thanks for your generous support.

If you have been blessed by this newsletter and would like to invest in souls. Please donate to me through paypal to this email address fries1973@hotmail.com

Make checks and money orders out to Kevin Frasure and send to the following address:

Kevin Frasure
Post Office Box 2075
Murfreesboro Tenn 37133-2075
USA

God Bless You, Kevin
May you soar like an Eagle and all your dreams come true


http://warriorsabode.blogspot.com