Saturday, August 06, 2005

Strategic Keys

Strategic Keys - It Is Time For God's Glory To Come - Prophetic NOW Words!

Date: July 07, 2005
Author: Fresh Fire Ministries






The Strategic Keys Conference held in Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 22—26, 2005 was an historic event that marked a monumental turning point for the nation of Canada! The speakers released powerful prophetic words that charged us with hope and renewed vision to stand and fight until we see God’s righteousness, justice and glory established in Canada and the nations.

God is sounding the alarm and calling the army of God to stand at attention. It is a critical hour for the body of Christ to rise and lay hold of its national inheritances. Every believing Canadian as well as those from other nations who are standing with Canada to come into the fullness of her destiny, needs to hear the messages from this conference.

Friday night, June 24, 2005 Chuck Pierce shared a “now word” for Canada set in the context of what God is doing in the nations. All believers, no matter what country they live in, will be affected by this word. The following article is Chuck’s message. (We’ve quoted him almost verbatim, and for the sake of brevity we have taken the liberty to summarize some segments.)



God Ordained Time for Canada

I don’t think it’s any mystery that we are here in Canada. I believe that God has ordained this time with us.

Five years ago (after we had concentrated on the 10/40 window for ten years) the Lord asked us to focus on the 40/70 window that goes across Europe, Iceland, Northern China, Russia and all those areas. When He asked us to do this, He asked us to have a worship gathering once a year in strategic places (such as: Hanover, Germany, Bulgaria and Spain).

The greatest “warfare tool” we have is to gather and to worship. God is bringing down sounds and expression into the Body of Christ creating a new sound in the earth because new songs break old cycles. This is the time that if you want to break out of an old cycle in your life, let the spirit of God bring a new song in to break you out of that old cycle.

When the Lord instructed us to go from nation to nation He said, “I want you to be in Rome this year in September (2005)” because “…2005 will be the year that I shift the Roman Catholic church.” This is the year that you will see God changing leadership, opening up a way; you will see great division coming into the Catholic church. But you are going to see a remnant rising up and saying, “We want the Spirit of God to come and visit us in a new way.” Miracles will start hitting the Catholic people in a way that hasn’t happened before.

Coming almost directly from Jerusalem which is such an important city (I spent one day at home before coming), I know God is up to something in Canada. To retrace those steps (publicly), the first nation that He brings me to, to impart after experiencing that trip, is Canada. It says that God is ready, the Spirit of the Lord is ready to release a power dimension coming out of Canada that has never been seen before! Now, I am saying, God is moving back, He is retracing steps, but then He is reconnecting it into the key places. Then from Canada I’m going to New York to deal with the transference of wealth into Jekyll Island and then back to England. This is a time where God says, “I have ordered steps for my power to be released in a new way. Not only power, but a new dimension of authority.” And so there is something brewing over this nation. There is something moving over this nation of great importance. There is something in this particular meeting that is not a normal type of meeting. There is an ordained time that God has gathered us here because He says, “I am ready to reverse what has caused you to loose your power and faith and to bring you into a new release of My Spirit. And it’s time for Canada!”



It’s Time for God’s Glory to Come

Before I share more about God’s heart for Canada, I want to say that so many things happened in Jerusalem, but I want to share just two things that took place there. Firstly, we were led by the Spirit of God to the Temple Mount and we found that location to be like a gate of heaven and like a gate of hell; both gates are contending. Worship is being contended over at this one place where nations are contending for the authority to worship. Later we were led to go stand as close to the Eastern Gate as possible to decree that the glory of God (will come) and that there are forerunners being raised up in every nation now to usher in the glory of God back into place in the church.

I want to say to you, there are forerunners already in place in Canada that God is preparing to usher in His glory. Don’t think that things that the civil government is doing is going to stop the glory of God from coming in. Don’t think that doors that have been shut and locked can stop the glory of God. Remember that when the disciples hid (John 20) behind locked doors, Jesus just went straight through them. Locked doors didn’t bother him! Civil authorities and their law structures do not bother Him if He can find a remnant that is willing to renew their faith and believe and trust Him to suddenly break through.

Now when we got down to the Eastern Gate we actually went through an initial gate which is supposed to be locked and guarded (preventing people from getting close to the Eastern Gate) but that day it was open for us. It was like the Lord said, “I have paved the way for you to go down and stand and decree that the glory begin to return from nation to nation throughout this earth. I am ready to come into nations and to reconcile them back into My sovereign covenant land. Get ready and start decreeing nation after nation will begin to open up the gate of heaven over them for my glory to be ushered in.” So we stood at the Eastern gate making decrees of the glory of God returning.

Now, I want to say to you, the spirit of God is giving us open entry this hour. Do not miss your opportunity to decree that it is time for His glory to come! Let’s say that! It’s time for His glory to spread across Canada! It’s time for His glory to come! It’s time for His glory to penetrate into this land and into this atmosphere. He has forerunners in Canada, raised up for this time that will defy religious structures and say, come Lord Jesus with all your power and glory.



Time of Reversal and Recovery

Secondly, after our significant visit to the Eastern Gate, the Lord took us to the pool of Siloam (John 5:2, 9:7). Within the past six months this pool has been uncovered and you can see that God is uncovering something very significant. The Bible says in John 5:2 that at the pool of Siloam there were five porticoes (covered porches). I want to say that the number 5 means grace. This is a year of supernatural grace because the Hebraic year is 5765 and the Roman calendar 2005—the number 5 is in both years. To become prophetic people we need to understand certain patterns so when we see things like that, we need to start looking at 5’s through the Word of God. For instance, David took five stones and he used one stone to fling at Goliath, the giant who was defying the armies of Israel and the God of Israel. Goliath, was killed!

That is a pattern for us this year. This year we have access to supernatural grace because the Spirit of God will give us the supernatural grace we need to overthrow that giant that has been in our blood line all along! Just as Goliath took his stand and intimidated Israel for forty days morning and evening, so too, are we often harassed by the enemy. So it might take us 40 days as well, to break the power of the enemy because we have listened so long to his lies. God says, “You reverse that. Don’t listen to the enemy. Every time the enemy speaks to you, write it down and put it under your feet and jump up and down on it, speak My word into it and say, ‘I’m not believing that any longer.’” This has to be a year to bring change in. If we see the glory and the change coming in this year, we’re going to see the next three years bring great advancement like never before.

Back to the pool of Siloam! The man waiting for someone to put him in the pool first so he could be healed (John 5:2-5) tried to explain his situation to the Lord. I love what the Lord did. This is what this year looks like! Jesus didn’t even listen to all of his excuses. He just looked at him and told him to rise, take up his bed and walk. In other words, God is saying, “That’s how grace works. I’m not even going to listen to all of your issues. Just get up. It’s time for change. Now!” See that is how God is moving with us. He is saying, “Move past your thoughts and move into My way of thinking.”

In John 9 there’s another important lesson for us. Notice the blind man. Let’s picture him in the context of Hebraic thinking whereby weakness or deformity means there must be sin in your bloodline or that you have sinned. See how the Lord switched all of that belief system around when He said that neither the man nor his parents sinned; but he was blind for the glory of God (John 9:3). Are we aware that the Lord can bring in a dimension of grace that we’re not aware of, or operating in? And when Jesus started to heal the man, he took His spittle which is filled with Father’s DNA and mixed it with dirt, which is what we came out of (Gen. 2:7). Then He put this “plaster” of DNA structure linked with Father in heaven along with the very structure that we’re made of and tells him to go and wash in the pool of Siloam. (Siloam means “sent”—John 9: 7).

It’s almost a mile trek to this pool and it’s not easy for someone who sees clearly, let alone someone who is still blind. And yet, the Lord was watching for that “faith action” which brings change. Now this is what I want to say to you: that pool is being excavated, uncovered and recovered. And this means four things to us.

1.

The apostolic move of God for this season, because the pool means, sent—apostolos. That the apostolic move of God for this season is being fully excavated and uncovered. God is raising up and maturing (the apostolic ministry).

2.

That if we are willing to move out, it doesn’t matter how much lack of vision we have right now. If we’ll take a few steps and press into that place that God has for us then we’ll get clear vision this season.

3.

That the healing mantle of the church is returning to God’s people at this time with divine return of healing power that will defy religious structures.

4.

That we need not get weary of coming up against and butting up against religious structures that are trying to stop us from moving forward. (The excavation of this pool has been stopped apparently because it is now to the place where it is owned by the Greek Orthodox.)

There is a way to advance to the “fullness of the pool,” for this hour is uncovered. Keep moving until everything that needs to be recovered is recovered at this time. This is a time of reversal and recovery. Remember that Constantinople/Istanbul maintained the religious structure and a false unity that resulted in the power of the church being lost—it’s time for a reversal of that. God says, “Then into Canada I am ready to start this reversal of everything that is trying to stop you.” But not just to start the reversal, but to loose the model that God has to change this entire continent out of this nation (Canada). Raise up those leaders. Raise up a sound out of Canada that can bring that change. Raise up the healing movement. Raise up the apostolic movement. Raise up that which is necessary to overthrow the religious structure that is watered down and stopping the power of the church from being seen.

It is your time and God is setting the order for it! Do not miss your opportunity! I want to say to you that He is saying that He is just going to reach down and grab you and yank you up like the blind man at Bethesda, the man who was crippled, and move you forward during this time.



Behold New Things!

With the knowledge that this is a year of change for a new mantle, when I was returning to North America I spoke to the Lord about this change. God said that one of the issues of change is: “you receive a new garment to wear; you receive a new atmosphere and you receive a new mantle that is necessary for you to exercise the authority in the sphere that God has given you.” Two things happened (to me four weeks ago, which relate to this revelation). The first is that I journeyed to Nigeria and the second thing is that while in Nigeria I received a new mantle, the “kingly mantle.” When I received this new mantle, I said, “Lord, I don’t even know how I would wear that mantle? I don’t know where I would wear that mantle.” But the Lord answered, “It is the beginning of the release of my mantle to my prophetic apostolic people.”

In this connection, I want to say this to you: there is an opening that will come, starting in October this year, to penetrate the Islamic power of religion. God says, “I am coming to dress my people to go in, and start moving in with authority, love and faith to see that entire thing begin to unravel.” There will be a sweeping move of God. It will come with miracles, signs and wonders. Watch for this at the end of October and get ready for that demonstration to occur.

The Islamic power of religion hangs heavily over the Middle East and by getting to Israel I had greater revelation concerning what God was saying to me about being a prayer leader. God was speaking to me about being in the prayer movement over the last 20 something years—that He would bring a mantle that was linked to the prayer life of His people that would allow them to open up and press-in in a whole new way to connect heaven and earth (Matt. 6:10).

Before speaking more about this mantle that He will bring (linked to the prayer life) I want to say that when I was in a conference in Dallas, Texas, a (former) mantle I had received from the Lord was taken over by another believer. At that particular time, in my heart, I wondered about this. But the Lord said, “I am finished with that mantle and at the right time I’ll bring you your new one. You wait for it. You don’t try to get it yourself. You don’t try just to press in just to replace it. I will sovereignly, at My time, give you the next mantle for My people to rise up for an impartation to pray in a way that they have never prayed before, crying day and night, watching me come down into visitation, watching me changed their family, watching me heal their children, watching me to do miracles, not just for miracle sake, but to defy the religious structure.”

As well, the Lord said, “There is a healing-well on Vancouver Island and Vancouver that I am uncovering now so that I can begin to move forward. There is a release that is coming here.”

Before I left for North America someone came and brought me a mantle—a talith, which is a prayer shawl. They said, “The Lord told us you were to have this special mantle.” This one is very special because it has two symbols on it. First of all, it’s a complete double talith (double-sized) for this hour. It has two symbols on it—one representing redemption, the other representing the shofar or the prophetic anointing. The Lord says to you that He will order your steps, one by one, to impart this mantle for those where they are hanging in the balance over there redemptive purpose, as well as where He is ready to release the prophetic unction of God in such a way that everything that has been held captive will be set free to move in a whole new dimension.

I want to say to you Canada, God has brought us (the conference speakers) here to give you a new mantle, to change your atmosphere, to break off of your old thought processes, to liberate your prayer life to where you are praying and expecting the suddenlies. Canada, this is your time!

Now that I am here, before I take this talith out, I feel like God has instructed me today to tell you (as we release this new canopy over this nation and it is held up by these forerunners for God’s glory,) that I am to leave this talith here until you complete your journey (Watchmen for the Nations, “One Heart” Initiative) in July. I believe it’s very strategic that it (the talith) stays in Canada, moving across this land, and as it does, it’s very possession in your hands is decreeing that there is a movement of God coming into this nation. It’s not just something that needs to be pulled out and left. God says, “I am ready to change the atmosphere of this nation!”

The Spirit of God says, “I am starting a procession that is going to move across this land. My presence is going to move. I will precede it with signs and I will follow it with wonders! It is time for the change to come into the people of this nation!”

God also added, “I will move from here and I will begin to shift China in a way that China has not been shifted. I say, I will move back into anti-Semitic France and cause France to submit and bow to their knee! I say to you, it is My time! The procession has begun across Canada!”



Decree God’s Purposes

Let’s stand up and thank God for what He is doing! I am going to take this talith out, this new mantle, but I want some of you to hold it up—David Demian, Todd Bentley, Patricia King, and Gideon Chiu. Mantle means authority. You have the ultimate authority in this land. You have the ultimate voice in this land. You will unlock the redemption of this land. You will unlock the sound of this land. It is you who are carrying the presence of God to penetrate this land from West to East and back to West again, creating a whirlwind of God’s presence in this land.

And as we release this I want you to decree that everything that is in your family that is not in line will begin to line up! Everything in your house that is not in line! Everything that is in your church that is not in line! Speak to your city and say, “The ark is coming in!” God is on the move and I speak to religious spirits and I say, back up and let go. There is a pool in Canada that is about to increase into its fullness. I say, there is vision coming in new and fresh to Gods’ people. There is an identity coming in. That man went from being a beggar one hour to being the one that was speaking the testimony of God the next hour.

God says, “I am shifting the whole thing now.” Now Lord, I dedicate this to you. I dedicate this nation, and those that you have called to forerun the release of your glory through this nation. Father I dedicate and say, “The sound of the Lord will be released in this land in a new way.”

Now if you are in worship, or you are part of a worship system, I want you to wave your hand first of all. Lord I say right now, “There is a sound in Judah that is arising across Canada.” Lord, I say, “This is the beginning of the redemption of the nations and Father we decree that in this land, a redemptive choice will be made. Lord, we say, your people will begin to choose to receive You and there will be a grassroots movement of the church being liberated; the lost coming in to a blood bought vibrant church filled with power. Miracles working. Signs proceeding. Wonders following.”

Lord we thank you for the release of a new mantle in this land! Lord we say that it is being unfurled and it is beginning to flow like a banner across this land. It’s beginning to enter into homes. It’s beginning to move its way. Lord, we say that there is a double portion anointing that is coming into this land! There is an unraveling of a braid of a threefold cord that has held this land captive! This is the beginning of the next movement of God in this land in a new way! The forerunners are moving forward.

Lord we say, “Let your glory come across this land!” Just shout “Glory!” I am going to ask these four to come and take the corners of this and to hold it up and decree, “A new covering is going to spread throughout this entire nation and this is the beginning of the move of God!”

Now as they are doing this I want you to see something. This is a switch that God is doing. This is where Americans no longer bring in the revival. God said to bring the mantle (talith) and to lead the way that they need to lead in their nation to bring in the glory for their nation. Shout, “The glory of God is coming!”

Father we come right now, we release your covenant plan. We say that the identity of the church in this land will come to the fullness of its identity and present the anointing in a way that is very unique. We say that people will come from all over to experience the move of your glory. Lord we say right now, there is a release of sound, there is a release of wind. This is the beginning of the move of God to restore healing into the church. Lord I thank you for your covenant land that you have said the first nation that will begin to experience a move of your glory is this nation! We release it right now!



After the talith was unfurled and held in the hands of several leaders, David Demian spoke and James Goll prophesied:


David Demian speaking: I want to explain something to you. In May, in this same place, two major things happened. Thousands of us here repented to the Chinese over the usage of the Chinese railway tracks and all that we have done unto them. And in this place the leaders of the church in Vancouver stood here and repented for shutting down the healing revival of Charles Price! Welcome the healing movement again… Those of you who were here, you know the power of repentance, and also for the healing revival… whatever was planted 100 years ago with Charles Price, we welcome the healing revival again into the city.

James Goll speaking: From sea to shining sea! From sea to shining sea! From sea to shining sea! Let your glory come! Let your glory come! From sea to shining sea! We declare! This is a birthing of authentic apostolic Christianity! This is the beginning of the second apostolic age. That’s monumental. This is the beginning of the Second Apostolic Age, for Canada and for the world. This is a beginning of the healing of the prophetic stream. That a pure prophetic stream would ripple across this nation. And this is an hour for the restoring of the healing mantle that came forth, even as a parallel movement with the Latter Rain movement, there was another movement of a healing deliverance movement that combusted forth in this land and across North America and from these nations to the four corners of the earth and so even once again—twins, twins, twins are being born! Healing and deliverance and a prophetic pure stream that this time shall not be thwarted but this time shall be received and brought forth under apostolic grace into fullness of maturity in Jesus name!



Along with Chuck Pierce, Patricia King, David Demian, James Goll and Todd Bentley also shared strategic “now words” about Canada’s destiny and what God is about to release to the nations. These messages will stir your faith to believe for the fulfillment of national prophetic promises in this crucial hour. You will be strengthened with a new determination to stand and fight until you see the nations possess their destined inheritance. Please join us in getting this word out to your family, friends and church. To order the Strategic Keys conference set, please use the information provided below.