Sunday, September 04, 2005

God Is On Your Side

8/29/2005 8:33:21 PM
Jos 23:3 And ye have seen all that the LORD your God hath done unto all these nations because of you; for the LORD your God [is] he that hath fought for you.

The other day we went out on an outreach and I felt a demonic force coming against me, just because we moved in a different territory. I then felt the warrior rise up within me and I began to proclaim the spontaneous word of the Lord. I felt a change in the atmosphere in marking our territory. There were healings and salvations after this.

Remember despite the things that are going on God is on your side. He is fighting for you to bring you into the fullness of your inheritance.

PROPHETIC WORD:

I see a loss of many jobs in America. I also see a time of healing and deliverance to those who yield to the Spirit. I see a spiritual cleaning. I see a release of your calling and revelation of who you are. Some of you have wondered this for years. I see a major increase in evangelism in the coming months and years. I see ministries changing the focus and vision. They will have more of an evangelism focus.

ARMY OF RV'S

I see an army of RV's. I see RV ministries beginning to pop up. Some of the RV's will be ministries to feed the poor and heal the sick. Others will be radical filmmakers. These RV's will be equipped to pick up and go, set up and leave. It will be a portable strike force. They will operate in the Glory and Power of God. I hear the words "Trail Blazers"

They will go and rebuild cities. They will manifest God's glory across the USA. I see open heavens. The ministries in these RV's are like cowboys and cowgirls riding across America bringing forth freedom, the word and Glory of the Lord, setting the captives free.

I see many homeless people released in full time ministry in the coming months and years. I see an increase of strife, witchcraft and the flesh within the churches were people refuse to yield to the Holy Spirit. I see the falling of many religious ministries, losing their influence and power.

I see an increase of violence and fruit of the flesh in the streets. Weird, strange and unusual murders and crimes. While at the same time I see a movement of love, power and purity in the streets.

I see two movements in schools. One will be a movement of purity. The other will be a movement of death.

I see various signs in the skies.

Fighting The War Of The Flesh

The season we are entering into, some of you may battle in your flesh more than usual. God wants to do a house cleaning. Not only in you but in the nations as well. If you yield to the Spirit you will feel more freedom and release you have in long time. If you don't you will be surprised at what manifestations occur through you.

How To Yield

Focus on the Spirit and the promises of God. Focus on the promises of love and the goodness of God. Seek His face. Don't try to overcome. Just focus on Him and receive what He has already done. Surrender. You don't have to fight. You don't have to try to be something. You are something. Go out of your way to bring faith, hope and love to others.

MINISTRY NEEDS

The ministry vehicles we use for outreaches has broken down. We need $200 do have it fixed. If you feel lead to give to this please do so. It will be a big blessing to us and to those who we reach out to.

We also need other vehicles for outreaches and daily living as well. We could use cars, vans, SUV, and RV's. If you have any that is in great running conditions and you would like to donate. This would be a huge blessing. God Bless, Kevin

Thanks for your prayers and donations. Please send all prayer request to ringofwarriorprayer@yahoo.com Thanks for your generous support.

If you have been blessed by this newsletter and would like to invest in souls. Please donate to me through paypal to this email address fries1973@hotmail.com

Make checks and money orders out to Kevin Frasure send to the following address:

Kevin Frasure C/O Provision International
P.O. Box 330061
Nashville, TN 37203

God Bless You, Kevin
May you soar like an Eagle and all your dreams come true

http://warriorsabode.blogspot.com