Saturday, September 03, 2005

Spiritual Hurricane

Spiritual Hurricane
3rd September, 2005
Lanna Perry
Sydney, Australia

chosenwarriorprincess@yahoo.com.au

http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=216990


Let your roots grow down deep into him and draw up nourishment from Him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught – Colossians 2:7

My precious children, I love each of you so much, and I am bringing to you a word of warning. As you look around the world right now, you can see that many disasters are escalating and you can see that desperation is sitting over many nations.

My church, as many disasters have come and hit the earth, so will the great shaking come to My church. It is closer than you realise.

A spiritual hurricane is about to hit My church. It is going to bring such a tremendous shaking to My church, that those who are not standing in Me, will not stand. They will not endure to the very end.

Look around, and you can see a taste for where the world is heading. As the earth crumbles, so must My people rise up. So must My people stand up and proclaim the Word of the Lord. So must My people stand up and reach out to Me, and receive the strength and power to endure.

For the days ahead will not be easy. My church needs to rise up, for if My church does not rise up, who will? There is intense battle in the spiritual, there is not time to waste playing church, My children. It is time to lay aside all that hinders and truly set your faces to Me like a flint and move forward. It is time to truly set your hearts on Me and serve Me.

It is My Word that will keep you grounded, it is My Word that is your bread of life. Do not remain where you are My church.

I am calling My army together. I am calling My army to take their place. Many have not yet taken their place nor counted the cost. Check your hearts My children, and listen to what I am saying.

You must come to Me in the quiet place and allow Me to take your roots so much deeper in Me, for this hurricane that will come to My church, will take out all of those who’s roots do not go deep into Me.

I long for all of My church to be deeply grounded in Me, waiting on Me, and ready for battle. My church, you are not ready for battle. You are not allowing Me to equip you. Lay down all your agenda’s and ideas and allow Me to train you, to show you what you need to know in order to walk in victory in the areas I have called you too.

The shofar is being blown. It’s time to rise up. It’s time to take your stand. Be strong for this hurricane is near, and I am calling each of you to re-examine where you are with Me.

Wake Up My church!!!!!! Do not sleep any longer!!!! Wake up and rise up to your calling. Rise up to what I have called you too. I love you, I want to grow you, I want to prosper you, but you must wake up.

The battle has intensified, and the enemy has only just begun in many ways. Be ready My church, be ready, be on guard, for if you are not on guard, and your roots are deep in Me, you will not survive.


When we face UP to the Glory of God, we find ourselves face down in worship - Matt Redman

Check out my website, and sign the guestbook *smile*
www.ourchurch.com/member/h/hisprincess/