Sunday, August 07, 2005

Prophetic Warning

8/6/2005
I hate releasing negative prophetic visions/prophecies. But it seems like God has been prompting me and confirming me to do so. These things are not to get people into fear, but into love and prayer. These are some things that I have seen over the years. Most of this word is positive, but some negative.

Cities Of Destruction In The USA

I saw entire cities wiped out, by war and by sin. Some of these cities were destroyed by changes in the weather patterns. I also saw prophetic evangelism released in these cities, and the rebuilding of them.

Shark Attacks

I have seen many shark attacks over the years in visions.

Cities Of Refuge In The USA

I also saw cities filled with the Glory of God. I saw the Glory so thick that people would be healed by just driving into the city. I saw people laid out in the Spirit in the city streets. I saw Chaos in the news, by all the things going on. On one hand they were reporting all the destruction and on the other the Supernatural things that were occurring. I saw many, many dead being raised in the streets and cemeteries. I saw a great Awakening and a move of God like we have never seen.

PURITY

I saw a purity movement. The purity was a pure heart of love and passion for God and purity from unbelief. Going from be filled with the Spirit to flowing in the power of the Spirit in an awesome way. Luke 4:1-14 These people were full of God and had a passion for God and a love for people.

The Streets

I saw many street people be released by God in a mighty way. These were people that most thought were scum and of no value. But God placed a high value on them and used them in a bold and mighty way. Some of these people were homeless, others were prostitutes, and some were mentally retarded, but God was flowing through them and they had a fire that would not be put out. They shined with the Glory of God.

Institutions And Hospitals

I saw a wave of healing in institutions and hospitals healing everyone in it's path.

Angel Visitation

I saw an increase with visits from angels and those who have passed on into the Kingdom. I saw an increase of Kingdom Encounters.

Massive Harvest

I saw a massive harvest of souls of people turning to God. I have also seen a massive harvest of death as well.

What To Do:

1) Seek God with your whole heart. Spend time with Him Soaking in His love. You will have to hear God in the coming days. It is important to know and hear His voice.

2) Share His love with others. Evangelism is important! Evangelism is good news not bad. Share his love, faith and hope with those around you. Also share his power as he fills you.

Fear not! God is with you. This isn't the judgment of God. This is reaping of a harvest. A harvest of both evil and pure. Some bad things are going to happen while at the same time you will witness the greatest move of God and Awakening we have ever seen. Far beyond what we have read about in the past. Be of good cheer of the time you are living in. God Bless, Kevin


http://warriorsabode.blogspot.com